3. Joanne at Fifteen Spatulas shares how to pick out the perfect watermelon and an amazing way to cut a watermelon that I now use when I cut my watermelons, wish I would have seen this long ago!! She also has some yummy looking recipes and great cooking tips on her site!
4. Jill at One Good Thing From Jillee shares a wonderful remedy we used this past summer to prevent swimmers ear for a couple of my kiddos that are prone to get it while using the pool a lot. She does say if your child does already have swimmers ear do not use this mixture, use plain vinegar. Her website offer wonderful household tips you won't want to miss!
5. This idea was shared by Vivienne at the V-Spot, and with Halloween coming up soon this is a great idea we will be trying this year. Use Silica Gel and sprinkle some into your pumpkins to make them last longer. NOTE: I did see on Vivienne's site that you do not want to touch them because of the chemicals in them and would sugest washing hands after touching the package very well.
6. Lisa at Gourmafield shares how you can send your scratched or broken Disney DVD's into Disney and they will send you a new one in the mail. 1 per title per calendar year. This would have saved me TONS of money had I known about it earilier!!
7. Jordan Page at Fun, Cheap, or Free shares this amazing way to make a homemade ice pack using a snack size ziplock bag and plain dawn dish soap. She also offers many money saving ideas!
8. Real Simple shares this great way to store cupcakes using an old gift or cereal box! What a wonderful idea, visit their website for all kinds of simple ways to save money!
9. What an ingenious way to store your linens, all inside their pillowcase. Sure makes it look a lot more organized! I do not know where this picture came from, if you know the author please let me know so I can give proper credit!
10. Kara from Kara's Creative Place shared this wonderful idea I will be using for sure. For some reason we always have crayons floating around the busy back pack used when we go out, this would be a great way to contain those floating crayons!
To stay up to date on what we are up to follow Mama Of Many Blessings on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Google+.
Stop over and check out my Mom's Help Pinterest board for other great ideas!!