Through the years we have enjoyed lots of different Fall/Halloween projects so I thought it would be fun to put together a list of Halloween and Fall ideas, they are all things we have done through the years with our kids. I hope you find some fun new ideas to try with your kids!
3. Glue pieces of tissue paper to a leaf cut from construction paper.
4. Make Halloween Crayons using dollar store ice cube trays.
6. Make a Halloween Sensory Bin.
7. Press fall leaves and decorate a window with them.
9. Make an orange Halloween bracelet- It's awesome fine motor practice!!
10. Make a scarecrow using a paper plate.
11. Set out some Fall flowers for your kids to arrange.
12. Use dollar store borders and let your little one practice cutting! Use the cut pieces to let them make a Halloween collage!!
13. Separate acorns by colors, using fingers or a little scoop.
19. Play in leaf piles.
21. Sort plastic acorns by size.
22. Sift tractor pieces out of rice.
23. Use plastic coins as counters.
24. Practice putting erasers onto Halloween Pencils.
26. Put pipe cleaners into a salt/pepper shaker.
29. Put fall food picks into styrofoam pieces.
30. Make pumpkin scented playdoh, use cookie cutters and black beans to make faces on pumpkins.
31. Pull corn off of cobs using fingers or tweezers.
32. Scoop corn from one bowl to the other.
33. Play on tractors.
34. Find your way through a fall maze
36. Decorate pumpkin cookies with orange frosting and halloween sprinkles.
37. Dye pasta orange and black and make pattern necklaces with the noodles
39. Color, cut and glue on pumpkins sorting them by size.
40. Make a footprint ghost using cotton balls.
42. Play Pin the mouth on the pumpkin.
43. Swing and jump into hay.
44. Get Halloween Face Paintings.
50. Visit a farm and learn about the animals.
51. Make Fall leaves using old crayons.
52. Paint Halloween wood shapes and make Halloween Magnets.
I am linking up with these great linky parties
, stop over for more great ideas to try with your kids!!
Labels: Fall, Halloween