I decided to pull out our Halloween Sensory Bin from last year and just changed things up a little bit. For anyone interested in where we got our Sensory Table head over and read my DIY Sensory Table post, my hubby made it for me!!
Inside The Halloween Sensory Bin:
- Orange and Purple dyed rice
- Black Beans
- Halloween colored bracelets
- Spider and Skeleton rings
- Halloween colored Pom Poms
- Yellow and Orange Spikey Balls
- Pirate Coins
- Small Pumpkin Containers
- Scoops for scooping the rice
Scooping the rice into the pumpkins has been wonderful fine motor practice.
Ethan had fun searching for the pirate coins in the rice, we counted them and he put them into the small Halloween buckets.
Labels: Fine Motor, Halloween, Sensory Bins