25+ members of the Schoolhouse Review Crew started getting prepared for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays with a 5 days of Preparing for the Holidays Blog Hop, and we would love for YOU to come and join us for the fun!!
Today members of the Schoolhouse Crew are sharing gift giving giving ideas, the linky is open to everyone, so feel free to add your Holiday Gift Giving post!
The Topics for the Blog Hop are as follows:
Monday: Decorating- Share your ideas for how you decorate your home for the holidays.
Tuesday: Cooking- Do you have a special menu, recipes handed down for generations, or a day you spend just baking?
Wednesday: Gift-Giving- What are traditions for giving gifts? Are they home made? Maybe you have some great shopping tips to share!
Thursday: Arts & Crafts- Thanksgiving and Christmas lend themselves to some terrific craft ideas. Tell us yours!
Friday: Homeschooling- How do you handle homeschooling during the holidays? Do you have specific lessons you each?
I am planning on participating on:
Tuesday: to share a couple of our favorite recipes for the holidays- sweet potatoe casserole, and chocolate e clair desert.
Wednesday: to share different homemade gift ideas from my Pinterest board for Christmas.
Thursday: to share Arts and Crafts we have done for the holidays.
Friday: to share how we handle homeschool and what our homeschool looks like during the holidays.
I have to admit I love and am addicted to Pinterest, it is my go to place when I need ideas for crafts, sensory bins, holidays, and so much more! Through the years we have made tons of DIY Gift ideas, personalize photo gifts are an all time favorite, and this year I'm excited to use Tiny Prints to order them! I have seen some amazing DIY gift ideas for Christmas that I have pinned, and other ideas for gifts that could be used as Christmas gifts, so I thought it would be fun to share 15 different gift ideas around the internet!
1. For a fun twist on homemade ornaments use a stamp to decorate the top of your ornament. These ornaments are beautiful!
3. Bumble Bee's Craft Den shares this cute reigndeer made using a washcloth, with goodies inside of it!
4. A Homeschool Journey shares this simple Christmas Tree Ornament, so easy even a preschooler can make it!
5. Apartment Therapy show you how to add names to the bottom of pans, this would be a great gift idea for a family gift!
6. Stack cookies in an empty spaghetti container and give as a gift to family!
7. These Creative Juices shares her cookie in a jar recipe, this is such a cute gift idea that you can use many different ingredients for any kind of cookies.
8. UK Lass In US shares this tutorial for a DIY Fabric dollhouse which would be a great gift idea for those who can sew!
9. Whip Up Shares this adorable pencil roll and art bag, what kid wouldn't love to get one of these for Christmas!
10. The May Fly shares this wonderful car organizer, great idea for a Christmas Gift and to clean up your car!
11. Bean Bug Crafts shares Gingerbread Playdoh, what a great gift idea for younger kids!!
12. Todays Fablous Finds shared this great idea of a Game Night In A Bag to pass out to neighbors or families for Christmas!
13. Skip To My Lou Shares some dollar store teacher appreciation gift ideas that would be wonderful gift ideas to have children give to their teachers for Christmas!
14. Meg & Dan shares this awesome gift idea, DIY Super hero fort kit.
15. Grocery Cart Challenge shares some Christmas gift ideas under $5, this emergency purse kit is a wonderful idea to give to someone special, who couldn't use something like this!
Stop over and visit my Christmas Pinterest Board for other great DIY Christmas gift ideas, recipes, crafts and lots more!
Wednesday Blog Hop Code:
I am linking up to these Linky Parties!
Labels: 5 Days of Preparing for the Holidays Blog Hop, Christmas, Holidays, Thanksgiving, TOS Blog Cruise