Welcome to Day 2 of our series on decorating Easter Eggs! In case you missed day 1 we used dye to decorate our eggs. Today we are sharing our wax crayon resist idea for decorating Easter Eggs! This was a new idea I had not ever tried before last year.
- Wax crayon (we used clear crayons)
- Hardboiled Eggs
- Whatever colors you choose of dye mix (yesterday I shared how to make your own dye mix if you need to know how to make your dye)
- Easter Egg Tray (optional but helpful)
Steps to make your own DIY Wax resist Easter Eggs:
- The kids drew whatever they wanted to on their eggs using the wax crayon
- Dip eggs into whatever they want to
That's it, another super simple way to decorate Easter Eggs, that can make some amazing looking Easter eggs!!
Trying to find some Easter Basket Gift ideas? I have put together a post with lots of great ideas to help fill those Easter Baskets!!
I am linking up with these great linky parties! Stop over for some great ideas!!
Labels: Activities For Kids, Easter Ideas For Kids, Easter Kids